Monday, June 17, 2013

Crescent Pinwheels

So my husband had one of his friends and kids over last Saturday. So I wanted to make something quick and easy. I decided to make pinwheels using crescent rolls! I'm combining all three recipes here :)

Pepperoni Pinwheel
1 package pepperoni
1 can crescent roll sheet (this made it so much easier!!)
1 package shredded cheese (I used a pizza blend)

Ham and Cheese Pinwheel
1/2 lbs deli honey ham
1 can crescent roll sheet
1 package shredded cheese (I used a 3 cheese blend)

Lemon Herb Crab Pinwheel
1 lbs imitation crab (I used this because it's cheaper, please feel free to use the real thing!)
1 can crescent roll sheet
1/2 a container of  Lemon and Herb Philadelphia cooking cream cheese

Directions for all three:
Unroll crescent roll sheet, add cheese then meat. Carefully roll up the sheet long way. Bake @375 for 15-18 minutes.

I found it was MUCH easier to cook the roll first, let it cool and then cut instead of roll, cut then cook. Also the crab pinwheel might need a few extra minutes to cook depending on your oven.

This fed six people happily, with some left over! (picture was taken using my cell phone, so pardon the crappy look, lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment