Friday, May 24, 2013

Cheesy Ranch and Bacon Burger Pasta

I love Hamburger Helper and even the new Velveeta Helpers but I feel like it's not a lot and I always want to add more to it. So I created my own and it turned out WAY better with leftovers, which is like gold in my house!

1 lbs ground beef
16 oz Velveeta queso blanco
1 lbs box of pasta (I used rotini but you could use shells or bow tie)
1 can of corn
1 pkg of ranch seasoning mix
1.5 ounces of bacon bits
hamburger seasoning (I used McCormick's)
milk

Make pasta based on the boxes directions. While the pasta is cooking brown ground beef, adding the hamburger seasoning as it cooks. Once the ground beef is done drain off any fat, add corn, bacon bits and ranch seasoning, set aside. Once pasta is done, drain and leave in strainer. Using the same pot add the velveeta (chunked into pieces) to the pot, as it melts add milk to desired thickness. Add pasta and stir to coat then add the meat mixture, stirring again. Eat and enjoy!!

This feed 3 of us twice, which is always wonderful :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment